Thursday, July 04, 2013

Sterling Engagements Wishes: Happy 4th of July!

What a beautiful day it is to celebrate such a festive holiday!  Hoping you are able to get out, take the day off and enjoy some sunshine!

 
Photo courtesy of Examiner

The 4th of July is one my own all time favorite holidays for the sole purpose that I LOVE fireworks.  This year is an extra special one for me as I'm actually able to take the bulk of the afternoon and evening off.  So I'm going to share with you some holiday rules and guidelines that I made for myself for this special day.  Hoping it will encourage, inspire and excite you as much as it has me!
   
ӿ  Embrace the day: Do something a little different than what I usually do... 

ӿ  Be Kind: To yourself and others today, push yourself to somehow go the extra mile for you and for someone else in some way.  Even if you don't want to, it will come back.

ӿ  Have Fun: Be a little extra silly, laugh a lot and create memories with those around you to make this THE BEST 4TH EVER!

ӿ  Make New Friends:  Wish anyone you get the opportunity to a Happy 4th!  Whether it's a stranger on the street, a waitress at lunch or even a person you haven't met yet at the same party you are at.  Change their day, it's powerful and amazing and oh so rewarding.

ӿ  Be safe:  That's self explanatory!

Have a safe and Happy Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Kabar gembira khusus member S128Poker, karena di Tahun 2019 ini Poker Online yang dikenal Terbaik se-Indonesia memberi Inovasi Terbaru, yaitu Semua Bank Support Online 24 Jam. Artinya kamu tidak perlu khawatir akan (Baca Selengkapnya...)

    ReplyDelete